Irish-Italian Spaghetti – submitted by Sonja B.
1 pound ground meat
1 medium onion,chopped (1/2 cup)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tomato soup
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp bottled hot pepper sauce
1/4 tsp black pepper
Dash of ground red pepper
1 pound spaghetti
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Cook ground meat & onion, add soups, chili powder, hot sauce, pepper, & red pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring often; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 45 min; stirring often.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Serve sauce over noodles, sprinkle with cheese.
Ravioli Lasagna – submitted by Terri S.
• 16 oz Ground Turkey, ground beef or Italian Sausage (I used a combination)
• 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
• 1 Bag Frozen Ravioli (approx 30 raviolis)
• 16 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 4 oz Ricotta Cheese
• 1 Egg
1. Brown the turkey, meat or sausage in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Mix in the spaghetti sauce and let simmer on low.
3. Mix the ricotta cheese and egg until the mixture is smooth.
4. Place a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
5. In a single layer, lay the frozen raviolis to cover the bottom of the dish.
6. Layer a generous amount of the meat sauce on top of the raviolis.
7. Dollop with the ricotta cheese mixture
8. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
9. Repeat until dish is full covering the top with mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake at 350?F for 35-45 minutes or until it is hot, bubbly and cooked through.
Chicken & Bacon Lasagna Rolls with Alfredo Sauce submitted by Rochelle H.
6 lasagna noodles, cooked
12 oz of cottage cheese
1 cup of shredded chicken
5 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
Alfredo sauce (recipe below)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Spread an even amount of cottage cheese onto each of the lasagna noodles.
Top with equal amounts of chicken and bacon.
Roll up the noodle and place it in a square baking dish.
Top with Alfredo Sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
I tablespoon of parsley flakes
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through.
Stir in parsley and serve.