Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Burgers – submitted by Rochelle H.
• 6 bacon strips,cooked and crumbled
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 2 pounds ground beef
• 3 sliced of cheese or ablespoon of blue cheese crumbles
• 6 hamburger buns
• In a bowl, combine the egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, salt, pepper and ground beef and mix well. Shape into twelve 1/4-in.-thick patties.
• Divide bacon crumbles among 6 patties. Top with a cheese slice; fold in corners of cheese. Top with remaining patties; seal edges.
• Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes a side or until a thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear. Serve on buns.