Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Bread Braid – Submitted by Rochelle H
• 1 ½ cups of cooked chicken breast, diced
• 2 oz Neufchatel cheese, melted slightly
• 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped
• ½ cup chopped spinach
• 1 tsp grated lemon rind
• ½ c Parmesan
• 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
1. Let bread dough thaw overnight in refrigerator.
2. Roll bread dough into rectangle shape so it is ½” thick.
3. Arrange chicken evenly on the center of the dough, leaving edges clean.
4. Mix Neufchatel cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, lemon rind, and Parmesan together and spoon evenly over chicken.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Use pizza cutter to cut even number of strips down each side.
7. Start at the bottom and take each piece and cross them, braiding until you reach the end. Cross and twist to seal the end.
8. Wrap with plastic wrap and then foil.
Cooking Day: Thaw overnight in fridge. Place on lightly greased baking sheet and cover with greased plastic wrap. A couple hours before baking let rise on counter until double in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff – Submitted by Sonia W.
1 pound cubed beef stew meat
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 cups chopped mushrooms
1/8 t. paprika
1 t salt
1 t pepper
1. Combine all in slow cooker
2. Cook on Low setting for 8 hours (suggested), or on High setting for about 5 hours.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken – Submitted by Terri S.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- Brown rice
- Chopped scallions
- Crushed peanuts
- Place chicken in the base of crock pot. Top with red pepper and onion.
- Pour peanut butter, lime juice, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and cumin sauce over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Remove from slow cooker and serve over rice.
- Top with scallions, peanuts, and cilantro.
Meatloaf – Submitted by Jess L.
2LBS Ground Beef
1 cup oatmeal
2 t. mustard
3/4-1 cup ketchup
1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix
Mix all together
But in Loaf pan Bake 350 for 1 hour-11/2 hour for 2 LB Meatloaf.